- an as yet unpublished report
- As yet little was known of the causes of the disease.
as if / as though まるで～のように
as it is（文頭・節頭）ところが実際は／（文中・文末）もうすでに
- We were hoping to finish it by next week—as it is, it may be the week after.
- I would have liked to take a little rest if all the others had agreed. As it was, we kept walking.
- I can't help—I've got too much to do as it is (= already).
as it were《やや古風》〔文中・文末〕言わば〔仮定法のため were が使われている〕 =so to speak〔一般的〕, in a way, in a manner of speaking, 《口語》so to say
- Teachers must put the brakes on, as it were, when they notice students looking puzzled. - Suspects receive extra points, as it were, for certain characteristics, such as a law degree. (Seattle Times, 2002)
as well (as ~) 〜も同様に〔やや固い言い方〕
- Will your husband be attending as well?
- They sell books as well as newspapers.
as you do 誰もがするように
- He smiled and I smiled back. As you do.
- I bought the car as is, so the seller was within his legal rights to refuse to repair it when it broke down after two days. (Wiktionary)
as and when 〜すれば〔未来の条件〕
- We'll decide on the team as and when we qualify.
- I'll tell you more as and when (= as soon as I can).